Today was "the day." I was so excited I couldn't sleep last night. Brandon said he was sick to his stomach with anxiety all day too. We got too our appointment and after having downed a Dr. Pepper to assure the little tyke would be moving around, I couldn't sit down. The receptionist even mentioned, "You are excited everytime you are here." Yes I am, that's a good thing right?? Anyhow, we go back and they look at all the baby's organs and measure bones and claim to see things such as kidneys, bladder, heart chambers etc. I couldn't see it, but I believed her. Anyhow, we finally get to the good part. (it's all good, but the highly anticipated part finally arrives.) Aleesa and the sonogram tech say they think they know but keep trying to look and finally we can see it. (with the help a trained eye pointing it out) Our modest SON was bent over showing Mommy and Daddy and Mimi and Aunt Aleesa and anyone else willing to look his family jewels!!!! We were so excited. He looks precious and healthy and great!
What a fabulous day and what a lucky little boy to be brought into a family who is so totally in love with him. Brandon and I are incredibly lucky too!!! I can't yet imagine how wonderful our lives are going to be with our sweet SON!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awwww!!!! WOO, HOOO!!! CONGRATS again! Way to go for getting that posted already, I am impressed! ;-) We are very happy and excited for you both!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed with your punctual posting as well! Thank you for letting me go - I absolutely love him!! (and you)
ReplyDelete