Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baby's First Picture!

Ok so obviously the date on the camera is wrong. Oh well!! The first picture is the 4D picture. The picture of a picture just doesnt do it justice. It really is so cute and Brandon claims it looks just like him. The other two pictures are just the regular sonogram pics. It is almost 1 inch long.





Yesterday was our first Dr. appointment. It was totally amazing. We were able to see the baby and it was "squirming" all around. It was unbelievable. Brandon was able to come and even had to help the nurse in the llllooonnngggg process of drawing blood from these wonderful veins my mom so kindly blessed me with. It was all worth it though. We got some awesome pictures and the doctor said everything was looking great. For those funny ones in the audience, there is only ONE baby!!! I will go back on September the 8th for my next appointment. Also, the due date was moved up a bit from March 17 to March 12. YEA!!!
And just when I thought this day couldn't get any better, it did!!! After nap time, there was a knock on the door and the lady was holding a vase of flowers. FOR ME?? Yes, from Keith/Papa. I was so excited. Who knew they would deliver flowers out here?? The flowers are gorgeous and brought an even bigger smile to my face. For some reason however, I cant get the picture I took of them to upload to my blog. Not real sure why???
EMILY---I need some more tutorials on posting a blog and putting the pictures where I want them. Everytime I try, they are in random places. HELP ME!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. awwww....it does look just like brandon!!!! J/K, it actually looks morel ike you! Oh so much fun! We are so happy for you guys!!! Glad that everything with the dr. went well! That is exciting news and it will only get more exciting each time you go!!!! I'll call ya later....
    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I think I have figured this out. So, here goes. I think cutie patootie looks just like his/her Mimi !
    Also you are quite welcome for the veins----no problem. At least I didn't give you a giant huge nose, right? I really think I did good.
    Love yall,
    Mom/Mimi

    ReplyDelete